1. Shipping and Delivery
To minimise delivery times, please place your order before 12:00 noon (Italian time).
Except in the event of force majeure (unforeseeable circumstances, holidays, delays caused by the carrier), the delivery will be made within the following time frames:
- Italy (excluding islands) 1-3 days after the order is processed;
- Italy (Calabria, Sicily, Sardinia) 2-4 days after the order is processed;
- Italy (Venice and remote areas) 2-4 days after the order is processed;
- International (EU) 2-5 days after the order is processed.
Orders containing FRESH TRUFFLE will be delivered in 24/48h to preserve its freshness and quality.
Delivery in ITALY: shipping is free for purchases over €59 except for Venice and remote areas for which an additional cost of €10 will be applied. For purchases under €59, the shipping cost is €9.90, except for Venice and remote areas for which an additional cost of €10 will be applied.
Delivery in EUROPE: for purchases over €79, the shipping cost is €14.90. For purchases under €79, the shipping cost is €24.90.
Orders received after 12:00 noon will be shipped on the next business day following the order date.
Orders received on Saturdays or Sundays, or on public holidays, will be processed on the next business day following the order date.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +39 051-960984, active from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00.
-How long will it take to receive my order?
Deliveries are normally made within 1-3 days of receiving the order. For Calabria, Sicily, Sardinia, Venice and remote areas delivery times vary from 2 to 4 days. For all orders containing Fresh Truffle, we guarantee delivery within 24 hours (maximum 48 hours in exceptional cases) in order to preserve the product’s freshness and quality.
- Do you ship abroad?
Yes, we ship to EUROPE. For purchases over €79, the shipping cost is €14.90. For purchases under €79, the shipping cost is €24.90
2. Problems with your shipment?
- I haven’t received my order, what should I do?
First, check the courier delivery status via the email we sent you. If you cannot find it or you think there have been problems with the shipment, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +39 051-960984, active from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00. We will immediately try to identify and solve the problem.
- What happens if I am not at home at the time of delivery?
We always ask that you provide a shipping address where there is someone present to receive the package. If for some reason no one is present on the day of delivery, we will automatically reschedule it for the next day. If there is a second failed delivery attempt, the parcel will be left at the courier’s warehouse and you will be contacted.
3.How can I recover my login password?
If you have already subscribed to our APPENNINO FOOD SHOP and cannot remember your password, please select “Forgot your password?” in the login window. Enter your subscription email and you will receive a message in your inbox to reset your forgotten password.
4. Is there a minimum order?
No, there is no minimum order. Shipping is €9.90. when you spend over €59. Otherwise it will cost €24,90
- Which payment methods are accepted?
Payment is secure and can be made using PayPal or credit cards
- My payment has failed. What should I do?
Please check the following:
- Check that your credit card details are correct and that you have the necessary funds. Remember that sometimes payments are not accepted because the credit card is about to expire. For prepaid cards, please make sure that you have sufficient funds to make the payment. Please also check these details on PayPal and not only if you enter your credit card directly on our website
- If the problem persists, contact us immediately! If you have already tried several times to complete your order payment, but were unable to do so, please send a report via email to email@example.com or by phone to +39 051-960984, active from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00.
6.What should I do if the goods arrive damaged?
- Go to the “Refund information” page on www.appenninofoodshop.com and fill in the refund request form;
- The request will be processed within 48/72 hours and you will be contacted at the email address provided during the registration process to proceed with the refund, if applicable.
7. What is the Truffle Card and how does it work?
The Truffle Card is an exclusive one-year service that we offer our customers. Purchasing the Card, via the standard check-out process, gives you two benefits:
- access to the RESERVED AREA that leads to our “e-Truffle” shop dedicated to truffles, where you can choose exactly what you receive at home, and view every single piece in advance.
- In addition, by purchasing the Truffle Card you will be entitled to a 10% discount on the entire Appennino Food Truffles preserved product range (with the exception of fresh products).
You can immediately access the RESERVED AREA after purchase. It is accessed using your login details for the Shop.
The 10% discount will be activated within 48 hours. You will receive a virtual TRUFFLE CARD with a strictly personal discount code to use every time you go to the Check-out in our Shop. Please note that the discount is not cumulative.
The Truffle Card is valid for one year.
- What is the RESERVED AREA and how can I access it?
The RESERVED AREA can only be accessed by those who have purchased the TRUFFLE CARD (See FAQ “What is the TRUFFLE CARD and how does it work?”).Those who have made this purchase can access the area using their SHOP registration login details.
8. What is the difference between buying truffles through Appennino Food Shop or the e-Truffle Reserved Area?