Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation GDPR 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation)General Data Protection Regulation)
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2006 (hereinafter GDPR) in relation to the personal data of the Users www.appenninofoodshop.com of which Appennino Food Group S.p.A. will come into possession through access to the portal we communicate the following:
- Data controller and person responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is APPENNINO FOOD GROUP S.P.A. based in via del Lavoro n. 14 / B - loc. Savigno, 40053 Valsamoggia (BO). The owner can be contacted by certified e-mail at the address: email@example.com or at the ordinary e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The data controller has not appointed a data protection officer (RDP or DPO data protection officier).
- Data processed and purpose of the processing
The data controller collects and / or receives from the interested party the following information necessary to proceed with online purchases and to register:
- Personal data (name, surname, P.I./C.F., Postal address, nationality, e-mail, landline / mobile phone)
These data will be used for the following activities:
- User account management to use the related services
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations deriving from the management of purchase orders for products and related operations (invoicing, management of shipments and creation of waybills, management of complaints, etc.)
- Fulfillment of fiscal and tax obligations deriving from the conduct of business activities provided for by current legislation
- Internal management control
- Litigation management
- Marketing activities (subject to your explicit consent requested from time to time)
Your data will be processed both through paper archives and IT tools - including portable devices - in a lawful and correct manner for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes.
- Communication and dissemination of data
In relation to the purposes indicated, the dissemination of the data is not envisaged, however they may be communicated to the following subjects:
- Financial administration
- Banks and credit institutions as part of the financial management of the company
- Postal service companies and freight transport / delivery companies
- Subjects, entities or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data by virtue of legal provisions or orders of the Authority
- Provision of data
The provision of your data for the aforementioned purposes is optional, however, failure to communicate them will prevent the contractual relationship from being perfected.
- Data retention
Your data being processed for the purposes indicated above will be kept for the duration of the relationship and, subsequently, for the time the Company is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes and / or for other purposes provided for by law.
Rights of the interested party:
- Request access to personal data (Article 15), rectification (Article 16), cancellation of the same (Article 17) or limitation of processing (Article 18) as well as to oppose their processing (Article 21) in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20);
- Revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- Submit a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
You can exercise your rights with a written request addressed to the data controller at the postal address of the registered office or at the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org.: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org.