The legal guarantees provided for by art. 129, 130 and 132 of the Consumer Code. In the event of a product not conforming to the description or damaged, the user must report the problem to the seller within 14 days of discovery in order to be able to receive a refund. The user can enjoy a refund made with the original payment method.
To request a refund, complete the following steps:
- Access on the Refund Policy page form and fill in the refund request form;
- The procedure will be taken over within 48/72 hours and the User will be contacted at the email indicated during registration, to proceed with any refund.
- After 48/72 hours after taking charge of the procedure, any refund will be made using the payment method chosen by the User.
Eventually the User can choose to replace non-compliant or damaged products stored.
In this case the articles must comply with the following requirements:
- The items must still have the label and must be returned in their original packaging without signs of wear;
- In case of non-compliant items, they must be returned without having been opened and with the guarantee seal still intact.
The User must complete the form on the "Refund Info" page indicating the problem encountered. If the request is accepted, the User must send the product to Via del Lavoro 14 / B, 40053 Loc. Savigno, Valsamoggia (BO). The shipping costs for the return will be borne by the User. Upon arrival of the goods at the premises, the Owner will send the replacement product to the address left by the User during registration.
The replacement is not applicable to truffles: as these products are fresh, they are subject to perishability and, therefore, pursuant to Article 64 of the Legislative Decree of 6 September 2005, the right of return is not applicable.