1. Shipping and Delivery
To minimise delivery times, please place your order before 12:00 noon (Italian time).
Except in the event of force majeure (unforeseeable circumstances, holidays, delays caused by the carrier), the delivery will be made within the following time frames:
- Italy (excluding islands) 1-3 days after the order is processed;
- Italy (Calabria, Sicily, Sardinia) 2-4 days after the order is processed;
- Italy (Venice and remote areas) 2-4 days after the order is processed;
- International (EU) 2-5 days after the order is processed.
Orders containing FRESH TRUFFLE will be delivered in 24/48h to preserve its freshness and quality.
Delivery in ITALY: shipping is free for purchases over €59 except for Venice and remote areas for which an additional cost of €10 will be applied. For purchases under €59, the shipping cost is €9.90, except for Venice and remote areas for which an additional cost of €10 will be applied.
Delivery in EUROPE: for purchases over €79, the shipping cost is €14.90. For purchases under €79, the shipping cost is €24.90.
Deliviery in the United Kingdom customs duties may apply.
Find out more about the new regulation and tax fees calculation onhttps://www.trade-tariff.service.gov.uk/sections
Orders received after 12:00 noon will be shipped on the next business day following the order date.
Orders received on Saturdays or Sundays, or on public holidays, will be processed on the next business day following the order date.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +39 051-960984, active from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00.
-How long will it take to receive my order?
Deliveries are normally made within 1-3 days of receiving the order. For Calabria, Sicily, Sardinia, Venice and remote areas delivery times vary from 2 to 4 days. For all orders containing Fresh Truffle, we guarantee delivery within 24 hours (maximum 48 hours in exceptional cases) in order to preserve the product’s freshness and quality.
- Do you ship abroad?
Yes, we ship to EUROPE. For purchases over €79, the shipping cost is €14.90. For purchases under €79, the shipping cost is €24.90
2. Problems with your shipment?
- I haven’t received my order, what should I do?
First, check the courier delivery status via the email we sent you. If you cannot find it or you think there have been problems with the shipment, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +39 051-960984, active from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00. We will immediately try to identify and solve the problem.
- What happens if I am not at home at the time of delivery?
We always ask that you provide a shipping address where there is someone present to receive the package. If for some reason no one is present on the day of delivery, we will automatically reschedule it for the next day. If there is a second failed delivery attempt, the parcel will be left at the courier’s warehouse and you will be contacted.
3. How can I recover my login password?
If you have already subscribed to our APPENNINO FOOD SHOP and cannot remember your password, please select “Forgot your password?” in the login window. Enter your subscription email and you will receive a message in your inbox to reset your forgotten password.
4. Is there a minimum order?
No, there is no minimum order. Shipping is €9.90. when you spend over €59. Otherwise it will cost €24,90
- Which payment methods are accepted?
Payment is secure and can be made using PayPal or credit cards
- My payment has failed. What should I do?
Please check the following:
- Check that your credit card details are correct and that you have the necessary funds. Remember that sometimes payments are not accepted because the credit card is about to expire. For prepaid cards, please make sure that you have sufficient funds to make the payment. Please also check these details on PayPal and not only if you enter your credit card directly on our website
- If the problem persists, contact us immediately! If you have already tried several times to complete your order payment, but were unable to do so, please send a report via email to email@example.com or by phone to +39 051-960984, active from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00.
6. What should I do if the goods arrive damaged?
Within 72 hours we will check your request and if the criteria for us will be reasonable we will refund you the money on the same card used , alternatevely the client can also ask for a voucher that could be used on the website without an expiration day.
7. What is the B2B area?
B2B is the area that leads to our “e-Truffle” shop, this service is dedicated only for chef and caterers, can choose exactly what you receive at home, and view every single piece in advance.